On a totally unrelated note, check out my friend Sarah's new blog called Monday's Love. Both the author and the blog are completely wonderful.
Just like Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade
Makes approx. 2 quarts
- 4 Tazo Passion Tea bags
- 6 Cups of water
- 1 12 oz can of lemonade concentrate
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 15 oz of simple syrup
- Heat 3 cups of water to boiling. Remove from heat and add in tea bags and allow to steep for at least 6 minutes.
- In a pitcher combine lemonade concentrate, remaning 3 cups of water, orange extract, and simple syrup and place in the refrigerator.
- After tea has cooled, add to the pitcher and stir.
- Serve over lots of ice.